Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 9

For some odd reason, I have found a love for the purple and green combination. So, the last couple of nights, I have been doing some painting. I took a metal Easter bucket that I had gotten on Clearance at Hallmark for .90 and painted it with purple acrylic paint and used some of my scrapbooking letters and made myself a "Scrap Scraps" bucket to put my extra little scraps of paper in. I also bought a framing tape gun recently for my scrapbooking. I didn't like the red and clear look so I painted it purple and green then decided I wanted some white polka dots on it. Eventually, I intend on putting my monogram on it- just haven't gotten there yet. I cant wait to put them in my scrapbooking room. :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! You are really good at painting! I am way jealous that you have a scrap book room...that would be a dream for me.

    ReplyDelete