Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day 10...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! <3

I am well aware I have not posted any pictures since Wednesday. I won't even try to make an excuse because I don't have any. However, I had 2 events today and I have pics for that, so it will just have to make up for it.
First up for Valentines Day was Preston and Vicki's wedding at the Museum of Art. It was a small wedding, but lots of fun thanks to Preston's personality. :) My job was to watch Emmy since Matt and Tonya were both in the wedding.
So here is me and Emmy at the wedding...
and our brother/sister picture... Preston, me and Matt (some things never change)
and here is me with their wives Vicki and Tonya
After the wedding it was time to go to Ladies Knights at Whitesburg. The boys did an excellent job at serving us. We watched Fireproof and basically didn't have to do a thing. It was an amazing night and lots of fun.


More pictures will be posted on Facebook!

1 comment: